A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

deemed service application accepted

  • adropofwater
  • adropofwater's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
11 Apr 12 #323150 by adropofwater
Topic started by adropofwater
got sort of good news that my application for deemed service has been approved and accepted by the DJ.

Wondering what happens next?
Can I still have delays?

  • Hamilton1
  • Hamilton1's Avatar
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
12 Apr 12 #323187 by Hamilton1
Reply from Hamilton1
Hi there,

No. You should now make your application for Decree Nisi attaching the order confirming deemed service in lieu of the acknowledgment of service.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.