A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.


  • haley68
  • haley68's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
15 Apr 12 #323859 by haley68
Topic started by haley68
I have received forms D80 and D84 forms to fill in,do along with the respondents Acknowledgement of Service form,do i need to send this back to the court along with the D80/D84?

Many Thanks :)

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
15 Apr 12 #323867 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Yup just take all three to court and ask the nice person behind the glass to check the forms and make sure they are correctly completed.

  • haley68
  • haley68's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
19 Apr 12 #325034 by haley68
Reply from haley68
Thank you for your reply,have sent forms to the court and will hopefully hear back from them soon

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.