A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Change of name

  • Manders2
  • Manders2's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
17 Apr 12 #324503 by Manders2
Topic started by Manders2
Is it possible to change my name legally by Deed Poll BEFORE I get my divorce thro??

  • cookie2
  • cookie2's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
17 Apr 12 #324507 by cookie2
Reply from cookie2
Yes, anyone can change their name to whatever they like at any time.

  • mdh0410
  • mdh0410's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
17 Apr 12 #324543 by mdh0410
Reply from mdh0410
Yes - I changed mine 18 months ago :-)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11