A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Responding to petition D10

  • peterplumber
  • peterplumber's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
19 Apr 12 #324926 by peterplumber
Topic started by peterplumber
Hi all, have now been served with my divorce papers along with form D10, i had been sent a draft copy by W sol for my comments which i did object to her statment for urb, but she has refused to change even though it is a complete lie. I know it''s all a means to an end ( believe me i be glad to be rid of her) and i don''t intend to contest but can i inform the court of my objections to the her statment and put my account forward?

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
19 Apr 12 #324930 by dukey
Reply from dukey
This will sound a bit harsh but the judge wont care a jot.

What you can do is write on D10 that you accept the marriage has broken down but you refute the allegations raised in section six of the divorce application.

If you need to attach anything to D10 make sure you staple it so it does not go astray.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11