A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

form e

  • Zirus
  • Zirus's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
03 May 12 #328169 by Zirus
Topic started by Zirus
Ive just filed form g with the courts indicating that i will be in a position to proceed with the financial dispute resolution.
I am self repping and wasn''t sure what to say on this form. Ive exchanged form E on the 19th of April and was required to file chronology, form g, statement of issues and questionare by the 2nd may. I did this on the 1st may. the questionare that i filled in was response to my wifes form e submission.because of the timing, ive not had a response to the questions raised. What will i need to do?

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
03 May 12 #328173 by dukey
Reply from dukey
FDA can only be used as FDR if you are both fully ready and in agreement, if you do not have a response to your questionnaire you are not in a position to skip the FDA.

  • Zirus
  • Zirus's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
03 May 12 #328186 by Zirus
Reply from Zirus
thank you.
having already submitted form g to the courts in error (indicating that I am are ready to proceed to next stage)then realizing my mistake...i.e that i have not had a reply to my questionnaire.will i be wasting the courts time when i go to the fdr?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.