A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Form E exchange

  • Marshy_
  • Marshy_'s Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
25 May 12 #332958 by Marshy_
Reply from Marshy_
Just wont to add... form E''s are a 1 size fits all form. A lot of it you wont need. It looks daunting when you start to complete it. But its not that bad actually. And if you word things wrong you do. Yr not a lawyer and they wont expect you to be. But its a mistake to go at it like Perry Mason.

Also dont worry too much if you dont have all the info and dont worry that its late. U dont really need it anyway before FH. I put my form E in on time but I didnt get my ex''s form E for weeks and weeks after the FDR. And no one batted an eye lid. Despite me making a song and dance about that they are supposed to be exchanged at the same time. Its very laid back actually. Not like you think at all. C.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.