A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

To swear or not to swear

  • Fiona
  • Fiona's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
02 Jun 12 #334669 by Fiona
Reply from Fiona
The court forms have been changed to include the wording for statements of truth so if you have a new form all you need to do is sign and date it. :woohoo:

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar Posted by
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
02 Jun 12 #334670 by dukey
Reply from dukey
I just though i would add it for anyone needing to add a statement of truth, enforcement for example, this version is nothing like the ones i have.

  • mdh0410
  • mdh0410's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
07 Jun 12 #335533 by mdh0410
Reply from mdh0410
Glad I read this as its just answered a question I was about to post...

I just emailed my solicitor as he sent me my statement to sign and I queried with him whether I have to sign it in front of anyone...

Now I know.... thanks peeps x

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11