A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Confession statement

  • paddy wack
  • paddy wack's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
09 Jul 12 #342082 by paddy wack
Topic started by paddy wack
Wife is willing to admit adultery.How do I complete a confession statement.

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
09 Jul 12 #342083 by dukey
Reply from dukey

I, [Respondent’s Name] of [Address]

make this Statement in the knowledge that it will be used in Divorce proceedings to be issued by my wife/husband, [Petitioner’s name]

I confirm that I have committed adultery with a person I do not wish to name.

The adultery took place at [Place] and commenced on [Date].

I confirm that the adultery is / is not continuing.

Signed ……………

Dated ……………

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.