A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Decree Nisi

  • helpworried
  • helpworried's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
17 Jul 12 #343725 by helpworried
Topic started by helpworried
OK So today I posted My divorce petition off to the court fingers cross all is OK, I wanted to ask with the next stage applying for the Decree Nisi I understand you send of the simple D84 form, the form with My husbands agreement think its a D10 and then the D80 Now with the D80 there are two forms which cover My statement in the Petition I filed the divorce on the grounds of Adultery AND unreasonable behavior as it said I could tick as many as apply so I ticked both and went on to give details, so which D80 do I send in the separation adultery or the separation unreasonable behavior or BOTH? Thanks

  • cookie2
  • cookie2's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
17 Jul 12 #343745 by cookie2
Reply from cookie2
When they receive the D10 from your husband, they will send you the relevant D80 to complete.

  • helpworried
  • helpworried's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
17 Jul 12 #343872 by helpworried
Reply from helpworried
Excellent, thanks for the response!

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.