A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

divorce affidafit.

  • wamisal
  • wamisal's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
17 Jul 12 #343904 by wamisal
Topic started by wamisal
please help me i received the Acknowledgement of Service back from my wife and he agree to the divorce.

the court send form d80 and d84
please i cant see where to sign the affidavit
the forms are all change now unlike last year .
please advise did the court forget to send affidavit or where do i sign affidavit?

  • Fiona
  • Fiona's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
18 Jul 12 #343927 by Fiona
Reply from Fiona
Affidavits are no longer required. You just complete and sign the Statement of Truth in the documents instead.

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
18 Jul 12 #343942 by dukey
Reply from dukey
The D80 (a-e) form was called the affidavit in support of Petition.

The great and the good have yet again changed the forms.

The D80 (a-e) is now a statement of truth in support of divorce application.

So last year you would need to swear the form, now you just sign it.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11