A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

CSA Changes

  • WYSPECIAL's Avatar Posted by
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
17 Aug 12 #350041 by WYSPECIAL
Topic started by WYSPECIAL

does anyone know if the PWC is legally obliged to tell the CSA that a child has left full time non-advanced education?

The direct gov website seems to suggest it does but unless this is a change that they brought in then a lot of PWCs must have fallen foul of this.

  • TBagpuss
  • TBagpuss's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
22 Aug 12 #351120 by TBagpuss
Reply from TBagpuss
both paretns ought to keep the CSA informed of aany changes in circumstances, However, if you are not sure, the way round it is to tell the CSA you think the child may have left school, and they can then investigate.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.