A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Third party reproduction order

  • emmydaniels
  • emmydaniels's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
28 Aug 12 #352361 by emmydaniels
Topic started by emmydaniels
My ex husband has a bank account that he held funds from a bridging loan he has not disclosed these bank statements and tells me he cannot get them from the bank, can I apply for a third party reproduction order to get the statements as the account is not in my name

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
28 Aug 12 #352368 by dukey
Reply from dukey
You can`t no but a judge can, or far more likely your ex is simply not trying to get the statements, the judge will make him.

  • emmydaniels
  • emmydaniels's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
28 Aug 12 #352369 by emmydaniels
Reply from emmydaniels
Thank you so do you know how I ask the Judge to do this as we are approaching our final hearing on 22 October and I would need these statements for this final hearing as it adds to my case,
many thanks

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.