A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Help with Financial Orders section of D8 from

  • theboybambi
  • theboybambi's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
15 Sep 12 #356053 by theboybambi
Topic started by theboybambi
Hello!-seem to be getting confused with Financial Order section of D8 form-I pay a regular amount to my estranged wife every month(but not through CSA):Also we have "agreed" to split any equity on House sale 60/40(to her as the children live with her in the family home -what can you do!)-just confused as to which boxes I tick-appreciate any help at all-cheers

  • TBagpuss
  • TBagpuss's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
19 Sep 12 #356690 by TBagpuss
Reply from TBagpuss
tick all of the boxes (except ''maintenace pending suit'')

Ticking the boxes does not mean you are making all of the applications, just ensures that you can (including making an application for the Court to approve a Consent Order)

Explain to your wife that it is a standard part of the form and that you are not seeking to change the agreement you''e already made.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11