1. Communication sent to the court takes about 3 weeks to reflect on their system.
2) Application for Decree Nisi has been sent to court and i have been told that it takes 4-6 weeks to just receive communication stating the date for decree Nisi.
I have spoken to my WV solicitor and have been told if i have a court in mind that has a more favorable processing times, my case can be transferred to that court.
1) Is there a way to find the processing times for a given court, like a website stating the timelines.
2) The timelines i have mentioned above, is this the norm?
3) What is the average transfer time to move to another court. I am thinking of using the 6 weeks mandatory waiting time between Decree Nisi and Absolute to have my case transferred.
I would really appreciate help and direction in this regard as my case has already been on for five months now.
Court waiting times vary hugely, some are swift some take months, some courts are taking three months to seal a CO, you can''t hurry them up, they take as long as they take, the wiki solicitors use courts they know don''t have delays, simple as that.
If you do apply to move this can be done in six weeks (I say with some confidence).
i am in the same boat my wv solicitor said my stbx would receive her Petition 7/10 days it been 13 working days now stbx still says she''s not had it should i give it another week or get intouch with wv solicitor mines gone to coventry cc