A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

No more statement of arrangements with petitions

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar Posted by
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
19 Apr 14 #430511 by rubytuesday
Topic started by rubytuesday
Changes to divorce applications:

As from Tuesday 22nd April 2014 - the Statement of Arrangements for Children form (Form D8A) will no longer be used, and will no longer have to be submitted along with a D8 (petition). We would strongly advise divorcing couples to set out arrangements in a good Parenting Plan (Wikivorce will shortly be publishing their own parenting plan for use by members).

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11