A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

help to fill form D180

  • linda73
  • linda73's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
04 Jun 15 #462570 by linda73
Topic started by linda73
I am filling form D180 and I have two questions:
a) the point 1. "member state of origin" is the my country of origin? my ex-wife country of origin? or the court county country of origin?

b) point 5.4. "Was the judgment given in default of appearance?" what does it mean? and if yes what do I have to attach?

c) if i prepare the d180 by myself do i need to indicate reference of my and my ex lowyers?

thank you in advance

  • Meetmanes
  • Meetmanes's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
12 Sep 20 #514085 by Meetmanes
Reply from Meetmanes
I need help with d180 form filling, what I need to put in lawyer option if I don’t remember the lawyer name and what date and place I need to put at last of form

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11