A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

D11 & Evidence

  • rob3770
  • rob3770's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
24 Aug 20 #513801 by rob3770
Topic started by rob3770
Hi, The court has confirmed that my estranged wife called them to state that she has received the petition and has sent the Acknowledgement of Service and has returned it via recorded delivery on the 21st July.
They are now processing forms from the 30th July and confirmed it hasn't been received.

My question is that is the fact that she called the court and informed them she had received it and sent it enough proof for a D11 form?

The court informed me she had called them.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11