A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Don't know where to start

  • Marmite79
  • Marmite79's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
17 Sep 20 #514137 by Marmite79
Topic started by Marmite79
Separated almost 2 years.
Live in FMH with my 3yo daughter. She goes to her mum 3 days a week. Been like this since separated. She has threaten a few times to have her living with her.. Should I get a child arrangement order?? Or leave it.
Or do I get a Clean Break order.. Problem is I can't afford to move.. And happy to carry on paying the mortage and stuff here
Or do I get a divorce..
I have no money to pay a lawyer so how do I start to work out where to begin etc.. I'm so clueless.
We are amcble... But have are bit of arguments now and again

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11