A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Pension sharing order not effected - urgent help

  • 7yellowflowers
  • 7yellowflowers's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
11 Dec 20 #515076 by 7yellowflowers
Topic started by 7yellowflowers
A pension sharing order was issued but it was not executed and in the meantime the provider has changed the name of the pension plan. I am being asked to get a court order to be reissued with the new plan name - please can someone urgently advise which form and where i need to file it so that it is issued asap.

I have been given the run around and need to get it transferred asap.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11