A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Decree nisi

  • Bdw119
  • Bdw119's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
23 Jan 21 #515474 by Bdw119
Topic started by Bdw119
When completing form D80D, can I tick yes for question 2 and add additional information. I am putting that we cooked, ate and slept in separate rooms an did our laundry separately.
The divorce is on the grounds of two years separations. We moved into sepersts houses in Nov. 2018 . Should questions 4 amd 5 have the sand date ?

when filling out form D84, what should be put in the section marked "fee charged/remission Id" ?

  • wikivorce team
  • wikivorce team's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
25 Jan 21 #515482 by wikivorce team
Reply from wikivorce team
Yes you can add extra info in question 2 if you wish.

It is simplest to keep the dates in 4 and 5 the same and of course both should be over 2 years before the divorce application date.

If you already paid the £550 court fee then - you can leave the fee charted box blank or put N/A. (If you have a Help With Fees scheme id number for reduced court fees you can put it in this box.)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11