A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Enforcing final financial order

  • Thedaddy999
  • Thedaddy999's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
18 Mar 21 #516133 by Thedaddy999
Topic started by Thedaddy999
Hi, could anyone tell me what form I need to use to apply to court to have FMH sale taken out of my ex wife's hands, it was supposed to be put on the market on 1st March 2021, the house is now empty but ex refuses to communicate regarding sale. Final order stated we should both have a say in sale. I'd rather self represent as I have done throughout proceedings.

Thanks in advance.

  • wikivorce team
  • wikivorce team's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
25 Mar 21 #516223 by wikivorce team
Reply from wikivorce team
This could probably be done on a D11 form which is a general purpose form for asking the court to make further orders or give directions.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11