A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Complaint to St Bury Court

  • Nat180
  • Nat180's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
12 Mar 22 #518993 by Nat180
Topic started by Nat180

I applied Deemed Service and Decree Nisi in Sep 2021 through my solicitor . After 5 months of long wait, it was moved to legal advisor on 19 feb 2022 saying it could take further 16 weeks to get the outcome.

Now, despite of providing evidence of deemed service payment of £53, D11 has been returned to my solicitor saying no payment received. Because of court error, my application will be put back in queue once they rectify their error and it will cause massive delay again.

Where should i make formal complaint to St bury Court? What is effective way to do so ?


  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
14 Mar 22 #518994 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
There is information here on how to raise a complaint about a Court - www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-c...complaints-procedure

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11