A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Deemed service not granted, now what?

  • SberryM
  • SberryM's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
06 May 22 #519272 by SberryM
Topic started by SberryM
My deemed service was not granted , and im not sure what to do , divorce was started last year , ex has mental health issues so didnt return acknowedge of service form as they have a tough time with things like forms i sent a signed letter off them with my D11 form but that clearly wasnt enough so im not sure what is classed as being enough ( cant afford baliffs to server as i get help with my fees due to benefits ), but they want the divorce also , so im thinking maybe i should just stop this one a reapply under no fault divorce as thats what ours is basically, i dont know what to do :(

  • .Charles
  • .Charles's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
11 May 22 #519293 by .Charles
Reply from .Charles
Does your ex still have the acknowledgement of service? They can still complete it and send it to the court...

If they will cooperate but the form has been lost you can ask the court for another.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11