A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Land Registry

  • Easteregg
  • Easteregg's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
09 Aug 12 #348524 by Easteregg
Topic started by Easteregg
I just want to praise the Land Registry customer services. I am transferring some land into my sole name as part of my divorce. I am doing this myself to try and save money, and I just want to praise the Land Registry for their help and assistance every time I call them. They have been amazingly helpful, so please don''t be afraid to ring them, they explain everything in ''English'' to us novices. :)

  • LittleMrMike
  • LittleMrMike's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
10 Aug 12 #348644 by LittleMrMike
Reply from LittleMrMike
I agree, they are outstanding. We need more of attutudes like that.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11