A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Visa as Partner

  • annie84
  • annie84's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
17 Apr 14 #430342 by annie84
Topic started by annie84
MY partner is end his relationship with his ex wife 8 years ago but he is not officially divorce yet. We are together for almost 4 years and have a 2 year old baby and we want to move to UK to be with her other siblings. Am i qualified to get partner visa even he is not yet divorce?

  • Stingrayj
  • Stingrayj's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
17 Apr 14 #430344 by Stingrayj
Reply from Stingrayj
Well my ex husband had no problem flying his Nigerian illegal wife and their daughter into UK when he was ignoring my divorce petition.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11