Here''s this week''s Wiki of the week - our feature to celebrate our members and get to know them better.
If you would like to nominate a member, please contact
me by PM, thanks.
It''s our very own Team Wiki member Shezi:
• Can you please describe, briefly, how long you’ve been at Wiki and why you joined?
o I joined in April 2008 because I wanted information about divorce without going to a solicitor. Wikivorce (though in its infancy at the time) was the only website I could find that had a forum I could understand and real-time opportunities to ask questions not covered in the forum (CHAT)
• What’s your top tip for surviving divorce?
o Work out the things you are in control of and set a series of small but achievable goals – regular small ‘wins’ make an enormous difference to self esteem
• Do you have experience in or specialise in any particular area of Family law?
• Do you have any short humorous stories, about yourself, you wouldn’t mind sharing? (this doesn’t have to be linked to separation
o In the early days of divorce with young children I had to find ways to occupy myself when the children spent weekends with Dad. I bought ‘Phantom of the Opera’ double album with lyrics and spent an entire evening, one weekend, ironing and singing along to the music at full volume. It felt so liberating – fantastic. As the dying strains of music came to an end and silence fell in the house… I heard the applause coming from outside. Mortified doesn’t come close!
• What do you do to unwind/relax?
o I edit my own photographic images – I love playing around with images. the focus and attention to detail completely distracts me from anything I might be worrying about. I also like driving and listening to upbeat music – that’s a great mood-shifter!