These are tough times and sometimes it''s hard to be thankful and grateful for the things we do have, instead the focus is often on the things we no longer have or feel we''re about to lose.
With this in mind, I thought I''d make a list of the things I am thankful and grateful for:
1. I have a home to live in with my belongings around me.
2. I have enough money to pay my bills and a little money left to be able to socialise.
3. When I go to bed at night, my dog and one of my cats come to sleep on either side of me.
4. I have a kind and understanding boss who picks me up when I am down, stokes my fire when I need that spark and reminds me that I am a rockstar at my job (just maybe not at the minute!)
5. I have enough toilet roll, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, cat food and dog food to last at least 6 weeks.
6. Almost every day I have whatsapp conversations with the people who I love the most.
7. I am a good cook. I can create meals for not very much money and always have a way of getting people to come round to my house to see me!
8. I have Wikivorce. I feel safe and secure in the company here and am supported and educated every day.
9. I have freedom. I can do what I want, whenever I like.
10. Netflix. I have Netflix. When my mind needs to be distracted, I have a wealth of programs and films that will take me away from any pain or worry that I am feeling.