A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Court order to stop phone abuse from ex?

  • strongerthanithought
  • strongerthanithought's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
11 Mar 19 #506632 by strongerthanithought
Topic started by strongerthanithought
Hi folks, back again.

Reported ex to police for malicious communications (and making potentially highly damaging allegations) which is likely to be investigated. Officer mentioned there is an order that can be sought to prevent contact/make contact only about child arrangements/contact via 3rd party only.

I have a crime reference number to support the application.

Anyone got any ideas which order I can request?

I've DIY'd a SIO and residence order previously after empowering advice from my solicitor, just feeling a bit wobbly at the moment and can't quite get my head round this. Thanks in advance x

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
11 Mar 19 #506633 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
A non-molestation order?

There's no court fee for making this application and you will need to complete form FL401. Have at look at this library article I wrote on how to apply for a non-molestation order www.wikivorce.com/divorce/DIY-Divorce-Re...der-Application.html

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11