A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Short & Sweet

  • bamik
  • bamik's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
29 Jan 08 #12270 by bamik
Topic started by bamik
Hi All,

I will try and keep this short & sweet. Me and hubby seperated 6 months ago. He left me and the litle one for 4 months and then re-appeared! I moved out and am living with my sister. I have not filed for a divorce yet.

He has moved another woman into what was our home (and still is my house and we both own the property!).

Can I divorce on the grounds of adultery?

Sorry if I have posted this on the wrong thread :blush:


B x

  • andy100
  • andy100's Avatar
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
29 Jan 08 #12292 by andy100
Reply from andy100
Hi Bamik & welcome to the rollercoaster....
You should be able to divorce on the grounds of adultery but you must get a solicitor on board.
Good luck

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11