A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • 80SGIRLWOKEUP's Avatar Posted by
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
08 Feb 08 #13295 by 80SGIRLWOKEUP
Topic started by 80SGIRLWOKEUP
Can i suggest that the post entitled
is removed, it is blatant advertising and againt forum rules
If you wish to sell your home fast maybe you should speak to your Bank Manager or Citizens Advice Bureau
this companies that sell your house for cash rip vunerable people off

  • unic
  • unic's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
08 Feb 08 #13296 by unic
Reply from unic
Dead right, been looking around for ways to notify but cant see anything. Can anyone else help?

  • Angel557
  • Angel557's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
08 Feb 08 #13297 by Angel557
Reply from Angel557
Wiki will remove it when they see it , they won't stand for that .

  • wikivorce team
  • wikivorce team's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
08 Feb 08 #13301 by wikivorce team
Reply from wikivorce team
Thanks for the alert guys.

The offending post has been removed.

You can notify us several ways:

- visit the offending user's profile and use the 'moderation' menu to report the user
- send wikivorce team a PM
- post in the forum (which you did)

It can take up to 24 hours before we are able to respond.
But usually much faster than that.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11