A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

happy to introduce myself

  • bayo
  • bayo's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
25 May 12 #332913 by bayo
Topic started by bayo
my name is bayo,am 45yrs old,i live in london.am working with a security company on zero contract.for the past 5yrs my legal wife left me with my only son.am lonly,pls i want to divorce her [file]

  • Lostboy67
  • Lostboy67's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
25 May 12 #332989 by Lostboy67
Reply from Lostboy67
Hi Bayo,
Welcome to wiki
You can divorce her based on years seperation. Do you know where she lives? Do you want to pursue contact with your child ?


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11