A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-8pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-8pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

hello to you all

  • Chortser
  • Chortser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
3 months 2 days ago - 3 months 2 days ago #513380 by Chortser
hello to you all was created by Chortser
been trawling on here for help and so far its been great but I'm kinda stuck.
I am the respondent and its just over 1 year from Nisi granted but ex has not carried through to the absolute as solicitors said better sort finances out first and been staling to do that.
We agree on 50/50 house (joint mortgage I pay that) which is the only asset as no pension or savings either want or worth a fight over.
I want the divorce over and done with now and the financial things can be done after so sent D36 form and returned and now have to complete D11 and £155 fee (looked more simple) can I add in that we have agreed 50/50 of her fees as we have now? I cant find my Nisi cert can I get a copy? DO I need a copy? I have the Cert of entitlement to decree with date and I know granted on the 30/05/2019
Thanks for reading I hope someone can help
Last edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Chortser. Reason: added mortgage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11