A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

No worries any more then!

  • Stingrayj
  • Stingrayj's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
04 May 12 #328293 by Stingrayj
Topic started by Stingrayj
Well....while I was sat sobbing in my attic room, wondering how I am going to survive indefinately on £7.63 this came to my rescue by way of a wiki pm......:laugh:

Hello Dear,

With Respect,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret.

Afer you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below.

I am Princess Sameera Michel Assemien Kassi 22yrs old. A student from Republic of Cote d’Ivoire Abidjan. I’ do like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction. Well, my father died earlier some months ago and left me the only daughter behind. He was a royal highness my community town citizen titled him over 16 years before his death, and also economic operator, director (manager) company (society) late Chief Michel Assemien Kassi.

I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth and my mother is not literate enough to know my entire father''s wealth. He left the sum of USD 5,650, 000.00 dollars (Five Million, six Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) in a financial Bank here. This money was annually paid into my late father’s account from Shell petroleum development company (SPDC) and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.

I don''t know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father''s kindred will not take over what belongs to me and my family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town. Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the Bank to your country and I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely over there.

I am ready to offer 15% of the total amount to you if you help me in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual after Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have Absolute control over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this money, kindly reach me.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible, I will send you my picture and also give you more details about this transaction as soon as I hear from you.

Note you should reply me through my private mailbox below: ( This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. )

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Please reply to my private e-mail box below: ( This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. )

Yours sincerely,
Princess Sameera Michel Assemien Kassi.

  • LittleMrMike
  • LittleMrMike's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
06 May 12 #328661 by LittleMrMike
Reply from LittleMrMike

It worried me, not so much that you have received this kind of message ( I get them all the time ) but surely it couldn''t have come to you through wiki ?

On reflection, I have had one or two p.m.''s that were in effect, a proposal of marriage. They go straight into the trash folder.

It really worries me that anyone in this country should be as impecunious as you say.

I don''t know if I can help, but if you would like to share your problem, there''s a lot of experience here on wiki, and it''s not just divorce.


  • hawaythelads
  • hawaythelads's Avatar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
06 May 12 #328663 by hawaythelads
Reply from hawaythelads
I got that one as well twice.
She must have seen my HRH title ;)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.