- Posts: 73
A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce
I am really sorry because I am sure women say shit too but I only have my experience to go on and its weird but like a script has been written that was delivered to my female also divorced or dumped friends.
1. We haven''t got any values or dreams in common anymore
2.Sex is more like a chore than a joy
3. You don''t dress up/make an effort/seduce me
4. You make more of a an effort for your friends than for me
5. You nag me
6. You take me for granted
7. You''re not the woman I married
8.I didn''t want to have an affair- you drove me to it- it made me remember how sweet and kind and loving you could be
9. You''ve let yourself go
10. What do you DO all day
11.You said you didn''t want children and now you do???
12. You drove our wedding like a dumper truck- no wonder my family were worried about me - all I had to do was turn up
13.My dad said if you have the choice of two women, marry the one who is great in bed as you can always take the plain intelligent one out for finner. I should have done what he said.
14. You never do any DIY round the house
15. You don''t watch Top Gear with me
16. Why do you go to bed to read?
Couldn''t you read while I watch Top Gear?
17 Why are you trying to dress so young?
18 Why won''t you let me try axxl sx?
19. Why are there always dramas with you?
20 (asking my friend) Do you know how many people she slept with before we got married? (answer was 8 but we didn''t get married till I was 40)
21 Why don''t you go back and do a Directors job in the City again? You know that financial security is important to me
22 Sex with you is so boring and it used to be so good
23. You don''t understand small cell marketing at all, do you? Why are you not interested in my job? SHE is.
24 Yuo should have looked at my family before you married me- Dad divorced three times, Mum twice, brother three, sister once...
25 This is all your fault. I can live with the drive to work I can live with the STRESS of work- but I can''t live WITH YOU!