A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Divorce, kids and holidays!

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
31 Mar 15 #458971 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
Legally, you require her consent to take the children out of the jurisdiction. If that consent ins''t forthcoming then you will need to apply for the SIO I mentioned in my previous post. I''ve already explained that the divorce process and arrangements for the children are separate processes - arrangements for children are no longer considered as part of a divorce application; and if there are issues regarding children that can''t be resolved out of court then a court application needs to be sought in order to seek a Child Arrangements Order.

  • rp000
  • rp000's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
31 Mar 15 #458972 by rp000
Reply from rp000
Thank you very much for all your advice it''s been very helpful

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11