A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • Jane8
  • Jane8's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
11 Apr 12 #323131 by Jane8
Topic started by Jane8
Divorced now. Ex should pay CCJ debt in joint names as in CO - he has not and I wish to enforce. Do I send D11 form with £90 fee to court with highlighted part in CO for judge and covering letter? Will this be adequate? Ex keeps saying he is waiting to hear from debtor but this has been going on for many months now. (No end date in CO, however, a reasonable time has elapsed)
Is this all I need to do? I dont want to instruct a solicitor.
Please help

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
12 Apr 12 #323179 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Thats all you need to do for now, when you get the date to attend court take another copy of the CO with you, if you did not staple it to D11 they have been known to go astray.

  • Jane8
  • Jane8's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
12 Apr 12 #323196 by Jane8
Reply from Jane8
Thank you very much for your quick reply. Ex is threatening that if I go ahead he will have to reassess his finances (maintenance I presume). Will the court allow this and is this a separate matter?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.