A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Sins of Your Ex

  • soulruler
  • soulruler's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
21 May 12 #331968 by soulruler
Reply from soulruler
I would just say that you need to make sure the disclosure stays privileged.

It is difficult as the others have said and you may or may not have reported it to the correct authority, there maybe nothing the authority can do or they may not think it serious enough, there may not be enough evidence (if a criminal act heresay may not be enough for a conviction).

It is a mindfield so keep your own counsel.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11