A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Clean Break consent order

  • Aniela
  • Aniela's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
28 Nov 17 #497873 by Aniela
Topic started by Aniela
If neither party wants to claim from the other does a financial statement have be given to the court in order for a clean Consent Order to be given.
I have already agreed via Solicitor that I will only take a certain amount for the joint property, when sold.
I do not basically want my ex husband ( we are already divorced) to have access to my present earnings or be entitled to any future earnings.

  • Clawed
  • Clawed's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
29 Nov 17 #497880 by Clawed
Reply from Clawed
My ex and I filled out a D81 and just included very basic financial information about the assets we wanted dealt with in the Consent Order (house and pension).

  • LittleMrMike
  • LittleMrMike's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
04 Jan 18 #498456 by LittleMrMike
Reply from LittleMrMike

Yes, you both have to fill in the basic financial statement. This needed to enable the Court to judge whether the proposed agreement is a fair one.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11