A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Financial Disassociation

  • TMax
  • TMax's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
26 Oct 07 #5317 by TMax
Topic started by TMax
Hello folks

Thanks to help recieved I have managed to get further into fanicial problems that arrive when one partner leaves the FMH. Any credit they obtain from anyone is associated with your Name address and credit rating so adivse you collect the form from this site... www.experian.co.uk/consumer/index.html?downloads and send it to them to get them taken off

You will have to join I believe and get your credit report so that they can remove names, also of course it shows all credit taken out during your marrige in joint names, but as I have just found out it doesnt show anything taken out in your Xs name only.

Hope this is of use :-)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11