Not only did you support me with my LIP Ancillary Relif hearing last year. Which went all the way to Final Hearing, you have just helped me save the day for my sister too. Today she was given more time to try and save her house from being sold.
Last year Wikivorce supported me with:
- Negotiating the Family Proceedings Rules both old and new.
- How to prepare papers from aaplication to FDR
- How to prepare the Court Bundle for Final Hearing
- How to write a Skeleton Argument.
- Directing me to the piece of Law I relied upon in my argument (Which I then directed the Judge to !!).
- Supported me through the Land Registry process, in terms of procedure and correct forms to use.
A huge thank you to Dukey last week who answered my emails, took my calls, viewed my sister''s last court orders and gave advice in how to fire fight, today, at her court hearing. Things were going against her until then and Dukey''s advice turned it around.
-He supported me with how to structure a skeleton argument again.
- He told me what information to include
- the terminology to use
- How to present it.
This Wiki-user slogan is:
"Wiki not only helps people to solve problems, it turns their lives around".