A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

At xmas time (What to do?)

  • Djsmith
  • Djsmith's Avatar Posted by
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
20 Dec 21 - 20 Dec 21 #518434 by Djsmith
Topic started by Djsmith
I need help with what to do for Xmas!

x has prevented the children from contacting me as she has done Birthdays, Xmas every year for the past 3years!
Even when all seemed well photos were of her and the children or on their own never with me!
Everything has to go through WhatsApp!

Have sent cards etc in the past but get (no reply) or as stated that the cards have been thrown across the room you do not care about your children, etc!

X has been hiding and using the children against me, though the children are 17/13 esp, my Daughter
(I'm thinking of Just sending a message through WhatsApp)

X is one of type a Covert narcissist
Last edit: 20 Dec 21 by Djsmith.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.