A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Stop the emails

  • bridget de jour
  • bridget de jour's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
14 Jan 08 #10619 by bridget de jour
Topic started by bridget de jour
Everytime i get a PM or reply to aa thread etc. I get an email. How can i stop this


  • loobyloo
  • loobyloo's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jan 08 #10620 by loobyloo
Reply from loobyloo
Bridget when you reply to a post just unsubscribe from it at the bottom click on subscribe and unsubscribe this will stop emails as for pm,s not sure

  • DownButNotOut
  • DownButNotOut's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jan 08 #10633 by DownButNotOut
Reply from DownButNotOut
And to stop the emails each time you get a PM....

Go to your PM Inbox.

At the bottom of the screen you see a menu option "Configuration" .. click it.

You then see a number of options including:

Mail on New Messages:Yes

Set this to: No

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.