A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

how to read previous parts of blog?

  • lilyrose
  • lilyrose's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
05 Mar 08 #15856 by lilyrose
Topic started by lilyrose
Hi I have been trying to read the earlier parts of a blog, but am confused as how to access them.

any help gratefully recieved


  • lilyrose
  • lilyrose's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
05 Mar 08 #15857 by lilyrose
Reply from lilyrose
What I need to know is how to use the 'trackback' facility

  • wikivorce team
  • wikivorce team's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
05 Mar 08 #15858 by wikivorce team
Reply from wikivorce team
I dont think the track back works. But it is not what u need anyway.

When reading any blog ... click on the persons avatar.

This will take you to their profile.

Then at the bottom of their profile page is a 'My Blog' tab which lists all of their blog entries and you can click on any one to access it.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.