2) What date did I set the blog entry to be published?
You entry has the 27 May as the date so will not appear for 2 days!
1) From Main menu choose Divorce Blogs >> Manage My Own Blog
2) At top select MyBlog Dashboard
3) Look at the list of entries (bathsheba u have just 1)
4) Select Edit on the line by the entry you wish to edit
5) Check in Top Left the Published is selected
6) Change date to today and time to an hour ago
I think whats happening is that you are using the option from the main menu to view blogs:
i.e. Divorce Blogs >> View Blogs which gets you to your blog page in view mode (no dashboard available)
To manage your blog:
1) Make sure you are logged in!!
2) Use menu Divorce Blogs >> Manage My Own Blog (not View Blogs)
This takes you again to your same blog page - but now you should see MyBlog Dashboard option at top of screen!!
I really am checking I'm logged in, going to divorce blogs and manage my own blogs - but then it loops back to the view of all blogs. I can't use other features of the site either (like the calculator) so I'm not sure what's wrong.
But thanks very much for helping.
I'll send this to you as a message too - if I can work out how to do that.