I have filed for ancillary relief - form A and compelted my form E.
I expect the date for the hearing to be mid April.
Now we have no assets only debt so my solicitors are making my stbx the offer that I take the debt (circa 100k) and 1.5k in the house and he takes the future income of the company estimated 6k if he does nothing with it!!
Now in the vague hope that my ex decides to be reasonable if he accepts the offer do we have to go through the whole financial court thing or can it be speeded up?
(I am not holding my breath as he is now threatening me with baliffs!!)