A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form E When will I receive my ex husbands Form E?

  • radiohead
  • radiohead's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
20 Jan 08 #11240 by radiohead
Topic started by radiohead

My Decree Nisi date was 26th November 2007, I am not getting legal representation as I do not qualify for Public Funding and I cannot afford a solicitor on my own. I am currently sifting through the Financial Statement (scarey) but I am getting there (may ask more questions re this later) just want to know when to expect his Financial Statement. Can you please help me?

  • Josh2008
  • Josh2008's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
20 Jan 08 #11253 by Josh2008
Reply from Josh2008
The form E, must be exchanged between couples on the same date, this can be done by post.

The answer lies in communicating to each other and 'swapping' Forms.

If you have not applied for 'ancillary relief' yet, then do so as the court will fix a date between 12 and 16 weeks from receiving your application, they will also notify s2bx

The forms along with documentary evidence must be 'lodged' with the court at least 35 days prior to the 'first appointment'

If you are struggling financially you could be exempt from the court fees or you could get them reduced, the court will let you know if you qualify.

Good Luck

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.