A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

FORM E- evidence of bank accounts etc

  • rebus
  • rebus's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
27 Jan 08 #12053 by rebus
Topic started by rebus
Can anybody please clarify the following for me?

The 12mth documentation required for bank accounts, is it 12mths from date of seperation or 12mths from receiving the form from the solcitor? It is not clear & I am finding this all VERY scary. Would appreciate advice.

Many thanks

  • Josh2008
  • Josh2008's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
27 Jan 08 #12054 by Josh2008
Reply from Josh2008
Use the past 12 months from when you start to complete the forms

That is your circumstances as they are now and supported by the last twelve months data

Not too scary take each element one at a time, some you may not have to complete if not applicable put N/A

  • maggie
  • maggie's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
27 Jan 08 #12055 by maggie
Reply from maggie
I supplied statements for the 12 months up to the date I completed form E
I was also asked to supply up to date bank statements for court Financial Dispute Resolution meeting 4 months later.

  • lindy lou
  • lindy lou's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
27 Jan 08 #12069 by lindy lou
Reply from lindy lou
We supplied statements up to form e exchange in August.
At the second hearing (dec 3rd) he was ordered to supply them to that date.
It then transpired on November 12th he had brought another house= obtained another mortgage- transferred large sums of money to his brothers account- and repaid a credit card debt of £9,500!
He believed (wrongly) that after the absolute/form e exchange he didn't need to declare anything else.
Can't wait till my barrister gets started at the 2 day final hearing!

  • rebus
  • rebus's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
27 Jan 08 #12080 by rebus
Reply from rebus
Many thanks, know where to come now if I have any more queries.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.