So here I am again ... Grrr... lies, damn lies and what planet is he on!!
Thought I'd say the latest and see if anyone has any advice on what a court might do.
Have just had a form for disclosure from my stbx accompanied by a solicitors letter.
He sent one months of bank statements and a list of paypal transfers from ebay! showing a profit of £1200 over the last 9 months.
I have fully completed form E and we have requested again that hese be exchagned by 12/3 or go to court.
He is saying the following:
1) He has £35k credit card debt most matrimonial - TRUE
(I have more...)
2) There is a joint loan £10k with his name as primary - TRUE (but I am paying an agreed amount as he hasn't!!)
3) He has a tax liability of £4k - FALSE If he has completed his tax return correctly he should have a £2k rebate ...
4) That I have a substanital pension and he doesn't FALSE. Pensions are likely to be nearly equal. He worked for the civil service for 14 years finishing on 20k, then with another company for 1.5 years on 24k andthen has a stakeholder pension that equates to mine. I have 8 years with a bank on about 24k, then 3 years of a personal pension (on a salary of 50k) and a stakeholder pension equal to his.
So although for 3 years I earnt more he has longer service and company pensions whereas mine are private.
5) That the house is worth £265k and the mortage 241k. Not really the house would be marketed at £265k provided it is redecorated and the conservatory rebuilt with a value of between £241 and £250.
6) Since separation he has been unable to work for the family business. UMM - Good one here. He resigned and demanded his P45. Took the stock and the pc (with R&D on it for anew computer game) and all the books to enable compeltion. He is also trading using the brand associated with the game we produced ... He has also not given me the contqact information for me to track the invoices outstanding on the computer game...
7) That I am continuing to work albeit underanother LTd company - True
8) That in the past I have generated 70K income - TRUE but didn't take any leave that year!! And his earning is uncertain - ummm - if he had got his finger out the game would generate between 12 and 20k but he may have missed the market...
Oh by the way we have 2 children one 7 and one 14 that he seems ot have totally forgotten about!!
SO after that long dump of info ... he is going for spousal maintenacne and a slice of my pension or a £30k lump sum.
How can he lie so blantantly! And do I get the right of reply at anypoint . . .