- Posts: 35
A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce
As a start, can you please clarify for me :
1. Are there any dependent children involved here ?
2. It is not clear from what you say who is living where.
What I am interested in the former marital home. Can you please clarify who is living in the house that you formerly occupied and which you apparently still own.
3. When you were living together, were you and your partner married or just cohabiting ?
4. If you do not live in the former marital home, where do you live now ?
5. Where does this figure of £1300 from from ? Is there any court order in existence at the moment ?