A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Financial disclosure

  • revenge
  • revenge's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
24 Sep 12 #357536 by revenge
Topic started by revenge
I have received bank statements, credit card statements and copies of the business accounts, but not the business bank statements from my husband sols. Should I ask for the business bank statements and proof of his earnings, as he has not sent anything showing his income.

  • LittleMrMike
  • LittleMrMike's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
24 Sep 12 #357543 by LittleMrMike
Reply from LittleMrMike
You are most certainly entitled to proof of income, but I would have thought that any payments to directors or employees would be shown in the accounts ?


  • WhiteRose
  • WhiteRose's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
24 Sep 12 #357551 by WhiteRose
Reply from WhiteRose
Also the bank statements will show money paid in.

Check for similar amounts paid in at similar times in the month.

  • hasski
  • hasski's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
24 Sep 12 #357593 by hasski
Reply from hasski
Yes you should ask as it forms part of the income picture (esp if he''s sole director).
I provided these as part of my FormE without being explicitly asked

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11